Connect with us

Latest Liverpool Transfer News

Liverpool Transfer News: Striker Going Nowhere, No Bid Made For This 23-Year-Old And More

Published

on

Danny Ings

Liverpool have rejected a £20m plus bid for Danny Ings this summer and the 24-year-old player is set to stay at the Anfield for the 2016-2017 campaign. The Reds manager Jurgen Klopp is keen on keeping the player at the Merseyside this summer. The player joined the Reds from Burnley last summer however he endured an injury-hit first season at the Anfield.

Ings has only played for the under-23 side so far this season and on Saturday was warming up at White Hart Lane with the substitutes despite not being named as part of the 18-man matchday squad.

Klopp has maintained throughout the summer that the 24-year-old will play a part in this campaign.

“We’re counting on Ingsy. He is a fantastic boy,” Klopp said earlier this month. “He was injured since October last year and he needed time. Now he’s getting better and better.”

Luan Vieira1

The Reds have been linked with Gremio player Luan, however, Gremio president Romildo Bozan revealed that there has been no offer from the Reds while earlier reports suggested that Liverpool have tabled a bid of £29.9m for the 23-year-old player.

Speaking to Globo Esporte, Bozan said: “We have received no proposal for Luan.

“We have already previously reviewed an offer for Walace and rejected it.

“Gremio wants to keep its best players as we hope to end the year with a title.”

mamadou-sakho-liverpool-watford-premier-league_3455181

Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho is set to head out of the Anfield after being told to find a new club for the 2016-2017 campaign. The French international will be limited to reserves team if he is not able to secure a move before the close of the Transfer window.

But he has been assured he has a future with the five-time Champions League winners, despite the decision to let him leave on a temporary basis. The France ace was sent home early from Liverpool’s pre-season tour of the USA after breaking team rules on three separate occasions.

The reports state there are several Premier League clubs still interested in Sakho and he has been advised by Liverpool officials to make a switch.